Wednesday, December 28, 2005

You like me, you really like me....

Yes, I'm old enough to remember Sally Field's Oscar acceptance speech (Places in the Heart, right? - or maybe it was Smoky and the Bandit (pick a number).)

I was extremely honored to actually be picked on a "best of" list ("Best new blogs about trying to figure out life after the bar" - actually I tied with Brandon Wilson - the Fifth Estate) from The Practice - a helpful and frequently updated blog on starting a - yep, you guessed it - a solo practice. Check it out!

Thanks!

1 Comments:

At 8:58 AM, Blogger Brandon Wilson said...

Kris - this is karma, no? I mean, we were both honored in the same category on "The Practice" blog; both trying to go solo; both interested in estate planning; and we even chose the same color schemes for our Blogger sites! I'm glad I found your site - your writing is phenomenal. Please keep in touch so we can root each other on, and keep up the great writing!

Brandon, from "The Fifth Estate"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home