Tuesday, April 25, 2006

First week ....

Well, I completed my first work as an associate in a (formerly) solo estate planning practice. So far, very cool! Ignoring the fact that I'm incredibly inefficient and the paralegal can work circles around me, I'm having fun. I've sat in on a few initial consultation meetings, filed some court documents, wrote a few "official letters," and have received a few files to work on.

I've been reading up on probate administration prior to starting the job, but it makes all the difference in the world puting theory to work. Suddenly these abstract terms make sense. After five years of working as a law clerk and a "contract attorney" in a corporation, I'm starting to feel like a *real* attorney.

1 Comments:

At 3:14 PM, Blogger Brandon Wilson said...

Well done, my friend! Great to hear from you, and keep up the great work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home